Did you know that up to 50% of the air that flows in your home can enter through your crawl space? And in todays climate, keeping the air in our homes as clean as possible is becoming extremely necessary.
Because water vapor can enter into your home through your crawl space, by encapsulating your crawl space, you can keep the moisture out of your home. The Encapsulation Specialist here at Breathe Easy Radon Solutions will add the protection you need by adding the necessary protective barriers that will completely cover your crawl space.
- *Energy efficiency by reducing your energy bill up to 20%.
- *Helps you to breath better because of the improvement of the indoor air quality of your home.
- *Cuts down unexpected floor repairs that occurs when your hardwood floors clasp and decay because of the moisture that enters your home.
- *Home sellers and buyers love it because it is an attractive selling feature.
- *Improves Comfortability No more cold floors in the winter or mugginess in the summer.
Simply ask yourself these questions:
- *Do I have an insect problem?
- *Do I small mold or mildew when I walk in my basement?
- *Is my bill high because it takes a lot to cool my home?
- *Is the wood on my floors soft in some spots or even starting to separate?
- *Do I have a mold problem?
If you answered to yes to any of these questions, give Breathe Easy Radon Solutions, LLC a call and let our experts handle your Crawl Space Encapsulation today. Contact Us Now